1. The promoter is CASINO RODOS S.A. (hereinafter called “CRSA”) whose registered office is on 4 Papanikolaou Street, 85100, Rhodes, VAT ID No 094434871.
2. The contest is open to residents of Jordan and Lebanon aged 21 years or over, with the exception of employees of QUEENCO LEISURE INTERNATIONAL and CRSA, their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
4. By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the contest and details of how to enter are via one of the pages that CRSA has on Facebook, in particular https://www.facebook.com/GADRHotel/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will result in all their entries being disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 23/06/2018. After this date, no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the contest and how to enter are as follows: Participants must “like” the above linked page by clicking on the respective tab “Like this page” on the post within which the contest is promoted.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a force majeure or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this contest.
12. The prize is 1 (one) trip for 2 (two) persons to Rhodes, which includes: air tickets Amman– Rhodes (via connection) and Rhodes–Amman (via connection) or Beirut–Rhodes (via connection) and Rhodes–Beirut (via connection) for 2 (two) persons in economy class; 4 (four) nights double accommodation in a suite (type Grand City View or higher upon availability) of the CRSA with full-board (breakfast, lunch and dinner each day); and transfer from and to Rhodes Airport.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without prior notice.
14. The winner must contact the Reservations Department of the CRSA on +30 22410 97400 to make their reservation at least 3 (three) weeks ahead of their desired travel dates, and they will receive written confirmation.
15. The prize must be redeemed by March 31st, 2019.
16. The first winner and the runners-up will be chosen at random by software from all entries received during a special cocktail party event at the premises of the CRSA on 23/06/2018.
17. The winners will be notified by personal message on their Facebook personal profile within 2 days of the closing date, inviting them to confirm their intention to redeem their prize. If the first winner does not reply within 24 hours of the message being posted, CRSA will contact the 1st runner-up. If the 1st runner-up does not reply within 24 hours of the message being posted, CRSA will contact the 2nd runner-up, and so on until a winner’s timely confirmation of their intention to redeem their prize.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters related to the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Greek law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Greece.
21. The winners agree to be contacted by the promoter in order to be informed about the prize they are offered. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Greek and European data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Entry to the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. Entrants are providing their information to CRSA and not to any other party.