1. CASINO RODOS S.A. will carry out lotteries in the lost machines area of the Casino every day (Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday – Friday – Saturday – Sunday) from November 1st until December 19th, 2018 and from January 7th until March 31st, 2019 at the following hours:
a. One lottery between 18.00 – 19.00 offering the prize of €200 in cash
b. One lottery between 23.00 – 00.00 offering the prize of €400 in cash
2. A lottery drum will be placed at the specially transformed area of the slot machines.
3. Eligible to participate are:
a. Holders of the Casino Rodos Membership cards who have obtained their lottery tickets by redeeming points from their card. One (1) lottery ticket corresponds to 250 (two hundred fifty) points.
b. Customers entering the Casino Rodos on the dates stated above who have bought admission ticket at the Reception of the Casino for €6 per person. Alongside their admission ticket the customers will receive a lottery ticket which they will cast in the lottery drum.
4. The point redemption process starts on Thursday, November 1st, 2018.
5. The point redemption requires the physical presence of the customer, who must have their Membership Card with them and contact a representative of the Casino Rodos, informing them how many points they wish to redeem.
6. The representative of the Casino Rodos will scan the customer’s card through the special reader and will print the respective number of lottery tickets in 2 copies, which will bear the serial number of the lottery, the name of the card holder – participant, the date of the redemption and the number of the card. Of these 2 copies:
a. One, bearing LOTTERY COPY, will be cast into the drum by the representative of the Casino in front of the customer
b. The other, bearing PLAYER COPY, will be kept by the customer
7. The deadline to cast the lottery ticket in the drum for participation in the lotteries of every day is 1 hour before the starting hours stated above. If the customer is not present by that time they are excluded from the respective lottery of that day and can only participate in the next lottery of the same day or in the lotteries of the following days.
8. The lucky ticket will be drawn by a representative of the Casino Rodos at the specified hours every day:
a) In the first lottery of every day (carried out from 18.00 – 19.00) the representative of the Casino will draw from the lottery drum one lucky ticket and will announce the name of the winner as stated on the ticket, inviting them to present themselves within 5 minutes of the announcement to claim their prize from the Casino Cash Desk (after handing over their copy in order for the necessary name double-checks to be carried out.) If the winner does not show up within the above deadline, the prize of €200 will accumulate to the prize of the 2nd lottery of the same day (which is carried out from 23.00 – 00.00), which in this case will offer to one winner the total prize of € 600.
b) In the 2nd lottery of the same day (which is carried out from 23.00 – 00.00) the representative of the Casino will select a winner from the lottery drum and will announce their name as stated on the lottery ticket, inviting them to present themselves within 5 minutes of the announcement to claim their prize from the Casino Cash Desk. If the winner does not show up within this deadline the representative of the Casino will keep drawing tickets from the lottery drum until a winner is selected who is present.
9. If after checking the Casino Player Tracking system it is found out that the winner selected in the draw has not checked in the previous 24 hours and is not present, the same drawing process will be followed without waiting for the deadline of the 5 minutes.
10. The tickets will remain inside the lottery drum throughout the entire duration of the lotteries programme.
11. Holders of the Casino Rodos Membership card who have been banned by the Casino are not eligible to participate in the lottery.
12. The prize may not be claimed by a representative.
13. CASINO RODOS. S.A. reserves the right to announce the name of the winners and publish photographs, sound recordings and broadcast files with the winners on its websites and printed material, as well as to exploit for advertising purposes every relevant event, eg. the promotion of the prize, etc.
14. CRSA reserves the right to cancel or amend the lottery and its terms without prior notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. By participating in the lottery, a participant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The winner can be cancelled at any stage for the following reasons: (a) in case of reluctance to accept, for whichever reason, these terms and conditions that are considered fundamental in their entirety, (b) in case their participation does not comply with any of these terms, (c) in case their participation is, upon the judgment of the CRSA, illegal or caused by deception or unlawful interference.